Friday, November 21, 2008

Jack and Jesse go to San Antonio/Austin

The fourth grade at Jack's school take a field trip to San Antonio and Austin every year. They study Texas history in the fourth grade so the school takes them to historical Texas sites. It is lucky to live close enough to Austin and San Antonio to make such a fun trip. Jesse went with Jack because I have therapy on Wednesdays and can't miss. Here are some of the things they did and saw.


Jack and Jesse at a restaurant on the Riverwalk.





Jack at the Alamo





The State Capitol in Austin

4 comments:

dlriley said...

I hope Jack learns a lot about the history of our state and our nation. It's sad to me tha there are so many people that don't have a clue. History is important. I'm so glad he got to do this. Of course I'm a little worried that Jesse was with him. No telling what kind of stories he heard.
Mom

Bingham Bunch said...

Inhale......exhale......I LOVE Austin and San Antonio! I recognize all the places in those pictures. Texas history is the BEST! As for Katie--I'm not the least bit surprised she cleaned up on awards. She is so INCREDIBLY intelligent and I always forget she is not even 5 yet!

Laura said...

Looks like they had fun. :)

Ashley said...

How fun is that? Our school can't even afford a regular field trip, let alone a super special one like this!