Thursday, February 26, 2009

I love Spring

Katie and Holly on the slide


Emma and Katie
Spring makes me so happy. I love coming out of the cold and feeling the beautiful warm sun again. I love the flowers and the trees and the birds. I am so happy that it's almost here again. We went to the park for a picnic today. It was 88 degrees and even got too hot believe it or not. I am not putting away all our winter stuff quite yet because I know it'll be back before it's gone for good but I am so happy to have on flip-flops and capris. All the doors are open and I feel fresh again.

4 comments:

dlriley said...

What cute girls!! They look like they had so much fun. I've been putting my flowers out. Today I went and bought a whole bunch to put out tomorrow. I hope there isn't any wind. Speing is the best, it just doesn't last long enough.

Kaitlin Hakes said...

We had fun with you guys today:)

House of Girls said...

They are so cute, Holly had so much fun!

Ashley said...

Ok what happened to our sunshine? I can't wait for real Spring, this week has been a tease!