So we're trying something this year. I organized dinner groups throughout the ward and this was the first night. The second set of groups will meet on Sunday. Everyone seemed to be having a wonderful time. These were some of the groups that met.

Dinner at the Cobb Home

The Smiths and Nordquists

The Colby Dinner Group

A Night at the Newberry's
We'll be doing the next round of dinner groups during the summer.
2 comments:
This was totally fun! We had a ball with our little group at the Lamb's. We were worse than happy hour....wound up having a hot pepper eating contest and Payson got a seed up his nose which added to all kinds of thrills and home-remedy seeking. It was a really nice way to get to know people we haven't spoken to much more than a smile and "hi" in the hallway. Great idea!
Yea!!!! I'm so glad to hear it was a fun night for you guys. I wish I could've taken pictures of our Sunday groups too. Next time.
Post a Comment