Jesse and Katie headed to West Texas to trade cars today and Jack is in Austin with his friend Aiden. Sydney and I are enjoying a rare occasion with just the two of us at home. She had a babysitting job today and my friends Derek and Angie came by for a visit today. But after we were done with our afternoon commitments we decided to go on a date. I let her choose what she wanted to eat. Of course she chooses crab legs so Red Lobster it was. She ate 1 pound of crab legs by herself. Then we went out to see a movie. We watched "Knowing". It was a lot of fun. We were scared a little but we got through it. Then off to Walmart (no different than my dates with Jesse since we too always end up at Walmart) to buy brownie mix and a bookshelf for Jack's room. Now we are going to watch another movie, put together a bookshelf, and eat double chocolate Ghiradelli brownies. What a perfect date!!!

2 comments:
Y'all are so cute. We missed you in Kermit, but I'm glad you got to have some special one on one time. I've always thought that doing those kind of things is one of the best things a parent can do for their kiddos.
Girls night out is always so fun. I love to spend time with you girls just me and you sometimes. It's always fun to watch you interact with each other but it is hectic with all the talking and ideas flying around and so when I get to just have you to myself it's nice. I totally understand what my mom is talking about now.
Post a Comment