My mom and dad were beginning to think I would never get done I'm sure. 
I couldn't have done any of this without a very supportive husband and kids. They sacrificed so much for me to accomplish my goal.
Grandpa and Martha came up from Burnet to share this day.
My sweet, sweet grandma.
And an even sweeter cake made by my dear friend, Barb. I don't deserve such nice friends.
My little sister, Kisha. Her day is coming soon.
I was so happy to have so many important people here with me. It meant a lot that my relatives came from so far. This is my Aunt Missy from Kerrville.
Beautiful in-laws who traveled here and then went to work to make the day beautiful. I so appreciate them everyday. May 9, 2009, just 18 short years since my first graduation I finally graduated from college with a Bachelor of Science in Speech-Language Pathology. Lots of family came to town to attend my graduation along with some wonderful friends who are like family. Several out of town friends came to the house after graduation to have dinner with my family. It was a wonderful, no wait, a perfect day. Jesse worked so hard make everything nice for me. I felt so spoiled. What a wonderful graduation day.
5 comments:
That's some what appropriate, it took about 18 years to get to your first graduation too! But no worries you'll get to your next one much quicker, I have total confidence! Congrats Leanne I'm super proud!
Congrats!!! I'm so proud of you. You're a great example.
Ahhh!! Congrats!! Were so excited for you. I'm sure your floating on a cloud right now! We need to celebrate...
Yea!!! Congratulations! It looks like y'all had so much fun. You're going to love grad school and do great in it!
Awesome, awesome!!!! We knew you would get it done. And wow, to do it with a family in tow is incredible.
Post a Comment