We are so going to miss these girls when they are gone. But at least we got to have them for this short time. Some families aren't ever so lucky to live close to each other.
Isn't that the truth. I always try to remind myself when any of you live close and then move that I was blessed way more than most. And once again I get to be blessed even if just for a short time. I know how you are feeling. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just push things closer but at least coming to see them won't be a question of who do I choose to go see. I was really grateful for that while they lived close to you. I hope it can always be like that but.....who ever knows what the future brings.
2 comments:
Isn't that the truth. I always try to remind myself when any of you live close and then move that I was blessed way more than most. And once again I get to be blessed even if just for a short time. I know how you are feeling. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just push things closer but at least coming to see them won't be a question of who do I choose to go see. I was really grateful for that while they lived close to you. I hope it can always be like that but.....who ever knows what the future brings.
By the way those are beautiful pictures. You are so good at what you do with any camera but now....wow!
Post a Comment