Sunday, July 19, 2009

Angie's Shower

I got to participate in a baby shower for one of my very closest friends. She is so dang cute as a first time pregnant momma! She is due in 3 weeks and looks precious. I love the pregnant glow. Not enough to glow myself, but on others. Here are a few of the pictures for all of you who know Angie. Can't wait till their little girl arrives.


We played the game where everyone takes the yarn and we try to guess how big around the pregnant mom is. Angie's sister-in-law won the prize for gross overestimation. Her piece of yarn literally went around Angie twice.


These were the most incredible lemon cupcakes I've ever had. If I have ever told you about my lemon cupcake dreams you will appreciate what this meant to me.




Oh, those lemon cupcakes. I know what I'm going to be dreaming about tonight!

1 comment:

ascasta said...

You are so kind. I'm really NOT that cute.

Thanks for throwing an exceptional shower!! You ladies did a great job, and it was lots of fun.