Thursday, August 20, 2009

Katie wants mail

Everyday when I check the mail box Katie asks if there was anything for her. EVERY DAY. It makes me so sad to tell her no but the fact is she just doesn't get mail. If there is anyone out there that would like to send Katie mail she would be sooooooo thrilled. Just drop her a line when you are not too busy. She is such a cute kid.

2 comments:

dlriley said...

did Katie and Sydney get the package I sent? I sent it last week with all the stuff they had left and Sydney's pictures from the paper. I deliberately put Katie's name on it so we would get mail.

Janessa said...

I should totally have Kambry write her a letter. She's always asking if there is any mail for her too. They could be pen pals (even though they live like half a mile away from each other).