Monday, September 7, 2009
Scat Jazz Lounge
The other night we decided to try something new with Lindsey and Les. We found a place downtown Fort Worth called the Scat Jazz Lounge. The place is kind of behind some buildings. You walk a little down the alley and then take an elevator to the basement. There is a jazz club at the bottom of the elevator. This night there was a trio on the piano, drums and cello and a woman singing. She was incredible. I can't remember what they were called but I would go back and see them again. The dance floor was small but many people were dancing throughout the evening. It was a very laid back environment and a nice place to just kick back and listen to good music for a few hours. I can't wait to go back again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds like such fun. I bet daddy would like it too.
We had so much fun!!! I've been listening to jazz everyday since then. I can't wait to go back!
Post a Comment