




Yea! We're finally getting rid of the disgusting carpet and putting in wood floors. Here are pictures of the house with carpet. In a few days I will post the pictures of the finished product.


This is the finished product. It will look better when everything gets put back in the house. But we are thrilled!!! I love that my mother-in-law comes to town for a day and somehow finds us a guy to come and do the floors. Not only did she find someone, she found someone GREAT!!! He did a beautiful job. Come and visit so you can see them in person.
6 comments:
yay! it's going to look so good!
I can't wait! I'm loving the tile! It will look so nice with the wood floors. How fun!!! (Fun to have finished, not to do.)
I'm excited to see the results. I bet the hardwood will look awesome. Mark and I are thinking about getting new carpet in the bedrooms instead of buying Christmas presents for each other this year- boring, but I think it would be well worth it.
That's awesome Leanne. I know you will enjoy it.
I looks awesome!!!! What a pretty color too. Hey is that hot-chocolate, caroling thing going to be at your place? Is that just for the ladies or the families?
I am not sure, but I assumed it's just for the ladies since we are meeting at the church and carpooling around. That wouldn't work with the families very well. And yes, at the end of caroling everyone can come to my house for hot chocolate and cookies.
Post a Comment