Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Update for FWAFA

Sydney had her first audition tonight. She did two monologues and performed for the theater teachers. She has been working really hard to memorize her lines and get all her movements and correct intonational patterns down. She is so amazing to me. I would never, in a million years, perform in front of anyone let alone in a competition with 100's of other kids to get into school that is going to want more performing and auditioning. But that's who she is and she is very good at it. I hope it all works out and she gets in this year, but if not, we'll try again next year. She auditions with her vocal pieces on the 19th and we will find out whether or not she got in within a month from that time. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

dlriley said...

She always is! So excited for her!

Janessa said...

Way to go Sydney! I'm so impressed. I couldn't do it either. That girl's got talent though. I'm anxious to hear if she gets in or not. Good luck with the upcoming vocal auditions!