I love this girl and couldn't be prouder to be her mom. What a wonderful day.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Sydney turns 15!
For her birthday, Sydney decided she wanted to just stay home and do nothing. She didn't want a party, didn't want a bunch of friends over, didn't want to go to the mall or bowling or movies or any of the other multitude of things I suggested. She asked that we have sushi for dinner and watch scary movies. So that is what we did. I think she had fun. I know we all enjoyed the dinner (especially me since I didn't have to cook it).


Justin came over to celebrate with us. He'd never had sushi. What a good sport for trying something new.
Katie worked hard to practice her chopstix skills all night.
I can't believe this was my little baby just 15 years ago.
Katie was so excited to give her a cat collar for her new kitty. She picked it out and paid for it with her own money. She loves her sister
Jack gave her a cool red watch that matches her school uniform. Very blingy.
Guess who the evolution shirt is from. One of the few things she asked for. Funny girl.
Aunt Amy didn't forget. She left gifts in the top of Katie's closet. She gave her a purse with a stylish contact case.
Justin got her the first and last book in her favorite series, Artemis Fowl.
Silver sent her some pillow spray and lotion to help her sleep better at night.

We did a cookie's n cream ice cream cake this year. It was amazing!!!
I love this girl and couldn't be prouder to be her mom. What a wonderful day.
I love this girl and couldn't be prouder to be her mom. What a wonderful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What! 15? My blog is going private...send me a request.
Post a Comment