Friday, October 24, 2008
Dr. Jekyl and Sweet Little Miss Hyde
What sets off a 13 year old girl into a fit of anger that ends in screaming and slamming doors you ask? Ask her brother and dad. They can send a girl into a rage in 0-60 seconds. The other night they walk in the door behind Sydney and all I hear is yelling and slamming. Jesse walks in the room and tells me to ask Sydney if she's had enchiladas today. Or maybe chicken cordon blue. Strange thing to get whipped into a tizzy over, I agree. Until I quiz her about whether or not she ate enchiladas today. She glares at me. Hmmm, I think, it must have something to do with a boy. As it turns out she was in the car riding home from YW and something comes up about a singer named David Archuleta. Jack is in the back seat and says "Who? David Enchilada?". That's all it took. They thought it was hilarious and wouldn't quit teasing her about "Cordon Blue" (Corbin Bleu is also a singer) and "David Enchilada". The funny part is that I get a call from her YW leader telling me that she is just the sweetest thing and she wishes she could have taken a picture of her tonight because she was just so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment