Saturday night was our ward trunk or treat. I am the activities chairperson for the ward so with the help of several other very wonderful people we put on a grand party. We had bounce houses, different booths, lots of contests, and chili cook-off and trunk or treat at the end. Jesse was one of the judges for the chili cook-off. I have also included some pictures of a couple of friends at the party. I was so busy I didn't get any pictures of my own kids. All the kids had a great time. I have to say I love my calling at church. I get to throw parties several times a year. It's the best. 
3 comments:
So fun! I need to get my pictures up......you do a GREAT job with everything. The whole ward would fall apart without you!
Hardly, but thanks for your kind words.
hahaa- i look a little spooky in that picture....... hmmm.... maybe me in a big fat egg costume not such a good idea.
you are a great party thrower. the ward would definitely be way more boring if you weren't here.
Post a Comment