Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Goodbye Deann

We had a little "going away" get together for Deann last night. I am so sad to see her go. I think it will be for good this time because they sold the house. They will have no reason to come back to Burleson. Deann is one of the most genuine people I know and I am going to miss her beautiful smile and positive, uplifting spirit. She is the kind of person you just want to be good around.
She will be sorely missed. We wish them well in Arkansas.




Stand up nice and straight, Barb!!! You are hilarious.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sad I couldn't go last night. I love Deann and am so sad to see her go. I wish her the best in Arkansas, it can't be that must stranger than Texzas!

Bingham Bunch said...

Sniff! We got out of the movie too late last night. I agree with everything you said....Arkansas is a lucky state to be getting them!

Bingham Bunch said...

Okay...now I'm laughing because when I look at MY blog page at all the little snippet titles and see "Goodbye Deann" it sounds like we should be going to a funeral or wake or something!

markrystal said...

I wish I could have been there! I'll miss her!