Saturday, November 29, 2008

Home


Sydney holding baby William


Sydney and Katie


Jack with Caleb

We got home today about 4:30 this afternoon. It was so fun to go home and see everyone but I am glad to be back home. We went to Monahans for Thanksgiving. We had a nice group at my parent's home. This included Jesse's Mom and Dad and sister Amy, my sister Kisha with her 2 kids and husband, my sister Lindsey and her husband, my Uncle Kenny, Aunt Amy and their daughter, and my Aunt Robin, Uncle Richard and their son. We cooked all day and feasted around 3:00. I got to do all but one of the pies. As usual, I went a little overboard and made way too many. We had sweet potato, pumpkin, key lime, banana cream, and an apple pie. Kisha made the pecan pie and mom of course made her famous pumpkin rolls. The pies and dessert are the only part of Thanksgiving that I really love, so we'll just leave it at that. Everything was wonderful and we all overate. I love getting to spend time with my family and especially loved finally meeting the newest member of our family, little William. He's a real cutie. I hope everyone else had a nice holiday.

3 comments:

Bingham Bunch said...

I love that picture of Katie and Sydney. Glad you are home safe and had a ball! I thought about you as I aborted my pie-making mission. Fortunately I make a killer green-bean casserole and leafy salad (ha-ha). Luckily, OTHERS who attended our Thanksgiving are brilliant pie-makers such as yourself.

markrystal said...

Great pics! I love the b/w's

dlriley said...

Being with family is my favorite thing. I'm so glad we can still do that. And the pies were awesome!!!!