Monday, November 3, 2008

Jack turns 10!!






My sweet little boy is growing up so fast. He turned 10 on Saturday and asked for a birthday party this year. We had the party at Going Apes and it was so nice. I have never paid a place to do a party before, but wow, it was so much easier. Jesse had to do most of the party by himself because I was speaking at Stake Conference. They made it very painless. I got there in time for cake and presents and didn't have to do a thing.

6 comments:

Bingham Bunch said...

Very fun! You didn't happen to notice how much it is per kid to go in there for a day did you? I know Bayley gave rave reviews of the party and had a total blast. I'm so glad they are such good pals.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! By the way, is that a UT hat I see on my sweet nephew's head??? Did he miss the game on Saturday? Come back from the dark side, Jack, and get your guns up!!!

Leanne said...

The place is $6.50 a kid, but if you have 10 kids it is $5.50. You can also buy a $40 bounce card which gets you 10 visits. That's $4 a time, not bad. They only charge for 4 and over also. I would love to get a group together to go over there. Let me know when you want to so we can get the discount.

Leanne said...

Laura, Jack's friend Bayley is a huge UT fan and thought it was time to start trying to win Jack over to his favorite school because he knows he loves Texas Tech.

Laura said...

i'm so relieved! :)

Karen Buxton said...

A very happy birthday to Jack! None of my kids wanted a party this year. Maybe we'll go all out next year. It sounds like he had a great time. Time for Webelos.