With this semester anyway. This had to be the longest semester ever. And to have a final on Friday of finals week at the latest time a final could be scheduled is just ridiculous.
So now my house is clean and I have a stack of books I plan to read before starting next semester (which is my last as an undergrad!!). I plan to read Dracula, Heart of Darkness, The Invisible Man, and we'll see if I get to anything else.
The best part of my first official day off was this morning when I asked my husband what the plan for the day was and his reply was "Go shopping". I about fell over because those words have never been uttered by this wonderful man. So my day is officially off to a beautiful start. Wish me well fighting the other crazies out shopping right before Christmas.
2 comments:
Oh my your crazy going shopping today but HORRAY FOR YOU!
Yay - I always loved the feeling of finishing a semester, of taking my last final. Even if I didn't do well on it, it was just so GREAT to be done!
Post a Comment