Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Poor cat

I think Jesse's little brother hates cats. Last year for Christmas he gave Katie a whole bag of cat outfits. I didn't even know they made such a thing. Sure, dogs have clothes, but cats? Our poor cat has been dressed like an angel, a "rock star" and right now she gets to wear a Santa suit. I don't know how Katie gets these outfits on, but it usually ends with a few tears and scratches. The sad thing is when the cat gets outside in one of these get-ups. You know she has to feel utterly humiliated roaming the neighborhood all dressed up. Poor cat!!





The crazy thing is this cat somehow gets herself out of these clothes. They are very difficult to get on, but she can squeeze out in no time.

3 comments:

dlriley said...

I swear, if Katie didn't look so much like Jesse I would think she was your sisters child. Do you remember how Maebeth was with the animals? She talked to them like they were human and the funny thing was they listened to her and did what she said. I see that happening with Katie and her animals too. Being an animal lover has to be a gift, a very special gift. Did you hear about the little boy that was saved by his puppies when he got lost. An amzing story. Love you Mom

Amanda said...

Yes, poor cat. I remember putting night-gowns made for our dolls on my cat when I was little. I had forgotten about that - how funny.

Karen Buxton said...

Our cats never liked wearing doll dresses. Aiden is sure that our cats need outfits now that he's seen Katie's cat.
Sydney's hair is waaaaay cute!