Sunday, March 8, 2009
Good Food
After the ward activity Jesse took me on a date. We went to a restaurant to get something for me to eat because with the craziness of preparing for the activity I never ate. I rarely eat at the activity because by the time I get to go through the line it's pretty picked over. So with throbbing feet and an exhausted mind and body, Jesse and I went to this wonderful Italian joint right around the corner from us. I am so sad to say we had never tried it. It was wonderful. The atmosphere was great for an Italian food restaurant-dark. The server was excellent. I asked for a recommnendation. He quizzed me about what I like and then came up with a dish he makes for himself using those ingredients. It was perfect. Jesse had the veal and was in heaven. We had appetizer and two entrees and spent $25. The name of the place is Sammy's Italian Bistro. It's right behind to Braum's. Try it out and let me know if you have a similar experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
guess you'll have to take Dad and I there sometime. Sounds good.
Hi Leanne!!! How are you? I am definetly not upset with anyone I love you guys and miss you all dearly! I was on facebook all the time and Trav really isn't a fan and so I thought I would just stick with blogging for know. I hope everything is going good for you! I am so excited for you to have a fun spring break trip I hope you have an awesome time I look forward to reading all about it! Take Care Love DeAnn
Post a Comment