Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yea Me!!!

For the last 2 1/2 years I have been killing myself in school to make great grades because I knew that getting into grad school was necessary to practice as an independent speech-language pathologist. It has been difficult at times and I have questioned my sanity here and there because I was having to work so hard at school while trying to keep up with the family needs. But it is all beginning to pay off. I just received an acceptance letter from UNT today. I tried to tell myself that it didn't really matter if I didn't get in to any of the schools I wanted, but it did. I am much too proud a person for all of that. I don't know for sure that UNT is where I will end up because I applied to others that may work better for my schedule and life but at least I know it's an option now. I can finally breathe a little easier. I just have to pass this dang astronomy class!!!

8 comments:

arkandersons said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thats great! YOu are doing awesome I am sure it will all work out!

House of Girls said...

YEAH!!! At least it's not a drive to Waco! I'll still cross my fingers for TCU!

Kaitlin Hakes said...

Go Leanne!!! I'm excited for you!

Ashley said...

congrats!!

The Tesimales said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I know you have worked your butt off to be able to do this. Hope that you get into whatever school you want. WOW what an accomplishment. That is HARD work.

Erica said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!

dlriley said...

I always knew you could. You are just driven girl. Congratulations!!! Just one more step towards a goal well worth having.

Bingham Bunch said...

Hooray! I knew you would do it anyway because you are smart, beautiful, and talented!