SOOOO cute! I want you to take pictures of Kalani! These are so so cute. I love them. Actually all the recent pictures you put up are amazing. I just got the idea you could do them after the baby blessing but then I remembered its not possible anymore. Oh well some other time. We will miss y'all. I'm glad that y'all had fun at the lake. Oh and thanks for sharing Kisha and Kyle with us. I know it isn't easy, but we are excited:)
2 comments:
Wow!
SOOOO cute! I want you to take pictures of Kalani! These are so so cute. I love them. Actually all the recent pictures you put up are amazing. I just got the idea you could do them after the baby blessing but then I remembered its not possible anymore. Oh well some other time. We will miss y'all. I'm glad that y'all had fun at the lake. Oh and thanks for sharing Kisha and Kyle with us. I know it isn't easy, but we are excited:)
Post a Comment