It's so sad to say goodbye. Two of my very good friends moved away Memorial weekend. One is off to Hawaii to live on a military post and the other in Idaho for a temporary stay with family while looking for employment. They have both made a great impact in my life and I owe a lot to them. These two women frequently watched my little katie while I was going to school. I will miss them both very much. And their sweet, sweet children.

Me, Valerie & Jen

Barb, Shadi, Leanne

Andrea, I will miss your laugh!!!

Andrea, Tanya, and Barb

"Don't hate us because we're beautiful"
Jen and Valerie

Valerie, so mysterious, Jen, and Sara

And I will also miss your laugh Miss Jen.
4 comments:
Gosh it seems like a lot of people are moving. It is hard losing friends. Now Kisha is moving too, Will you be getting together before she goes too?
This post makes me sad.
No, but they are doing something with Lindsey.
It's always hard when friends move. I'm glad you were able to have such a nice party with them.
Post a Comment