Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fort Worth Water Gardens

Today we decided to have an art and culture day. We headed to downtown Fort Worth to play at the Fort Worth Watergardens. After picnicing on PB&J and taking a large number of photographs we headed for air conditioning and beautiful artwork displayed at the Kimbell Art Museum. The kids were very well behaved during our excursion. I gave a little pep talk before we entered the museum and explained how things were going to go. I also made a deal with them that for every fact they brought back to me they earned a skittle. Amazing how much attention was paid to the artwork with the promise of candy waiting at the end. They had fun and it was a great day. Best part was it was all free. I love living in a beautiful city with lots to do and see.
Britt, Katie, Jack, Sydney, Emily, and Ivy


Jack climbs to the top of the mountain
Katie up a tree

Sara with her girls
Emily looks thoughtful
Jack and Britt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The one of Sara with her girls is so precious! Oh I love it!