Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photo Shoot for Derek and Angie

So excited that I was able to take some pictures of my friend Angie before she had her baby. These are a few of my favorites. Since she doesn't blog, I will post them on my blog.




4 comments:

Janessa said...

Thanks for letting me look at your blog! It was fun to look through it and get to know you better. You are such a great photographer!!! I love your camera and you have a real good eye for photography. Your kids are adorable! My kids look forward to getting to know them. Again, I'm so impressed with your college degree! What a woman. Congratulations and Good luck with your Master's program. Wow!

Anonymous said...

What good prego pictures...lots that I've seen try to make the mom to be look all sexy and it weirds me out! If I ever have another baby I'll know where to go!

dlriley said...

leanne you just have a special touch when it comes to photographing people. I love these. and it's especially nice to see Angie this way, so long in coming and such a treat to experience through your pictures. They are beautiful

dlriley said...

I didn't even know they were expecting! Very nice job