Well, she made it to 14. It seems like yesterday I brought her home from the hospital and now she is just 5 years from leaving me. At least I have 5 and not 1 or none, I guess. I just can't believe that it's going by so fast. I don't have pictures from her being a baby because I don't have a scanner up and running. But I do have some pictures from a few years ago and looking at those helps me understand how much and fast she is changing.

Sydney last year on her 13th birthday. We went to IHOP before school for her birthday breakfast.

She is the pirate on the far left with the knife in her mouth.

Tea Party birthday when she turned 10 years old.
.JPG)

Sydney at the 4-H dance. I thought she was big then.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Sydney! You are such a talented and beautiful young woman (not to mention a wonderful babysitter!). Hope you had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday Sydney! She is looking very grown up and beautiful!!
What a beauty! She is just like her mother. I can't believe she's growing up this quickly!
Post a Comment