Monday, March 15, 2010

Botanic Garden with Sydney





Today Sydney and I had a fabulous day seeing some of the wonderful sights around Fort Worth. It's great when the city you live in has enough to do that you don't feel like you have to go away to see fun things. We decided on a girlie lunch at wonderful McKinley's Bakery. Afterward we headed the the Botanic Gardens because I was in the mood to take pictures. I haven't had time since school started so this was super fun for me. We really lucked out because the butterfly exhibit is going on right now. They have a huge arboretum filled with trees, flowers, a waterfall and tons of butterflies flying all around. It was so cool. After going through the exhibit, we walked around the gardens. There aren't a lot of blooms yet, but it's still a beautiful place to visit. I can't wait to come back in a few weeks. Sydney was so patient to take me take pictures of her all day. She doesn't love having her picture taken, but she's such a beautiful subject. What a wonderful day!













2 comments:

House of Girls said...

She is sooo beautiful, I can't believe how grown up she is!

Janessa said...

What a fun mother/daughter day out. You're such a great mom! You got some really great pictures. Sydney is a beauty!