Monday, March 8, 2010

Things that make me happy

It's important to concentrate on the little things sometimes. I am trying so hard to study right now, but my little Katie is in he room with me. She is waiting for her daddy to come out of the room and going running with her. She got new running shoes tonight and she decided she needs to go try them out. While waiting, she has picked up a book and is reading it the Salem, the cat. She reads a page and then shows her the pictures. She talks to her like a real person. The cat just sits and listens. What a good cat. What a wonderful daughter. I love being a mom. I only wish I could capture every wonderful moment of everyday since the day each of them were born. They are growing so fast and I can't seem to slow it down. How fun this life is.

1 comment:

The Tesimales said...

How cute. That makes me smile. I can't wait for you guys to get here!