Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dutcher Family Reunion 2010

I feel incredibly blessed to have just attended another successful family reunion with my mom's side of the family and ever member was in attendance. We are getting so big but we still all manage to get together. I love seeing everyone and had the most fun this year. What a wonderful family I was born into. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for kicking it all off:)
I just think my husband is the most beautiful man on the planet. He doesn't love the paparazzi action, but I can't help myself.
Katie rode the knee board for the first time. Obviously she LOVED it!!!
Jack didn't stop swimming except for food and sleep. I think he was officially worn out at this point.
My mom is so dang cute with her short hair cut and her super cool lifejacket. She's just getting back from a ride on the jet skis. I hope I am so spunky at her age.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

Glad you had such a great time! It was fun to chat with you this evening and get caught up a little. I've missed you!