I have been tagged by Andrea!!
10 years ago I...
1-I was huge pregnant with my little Jack
2-I was living in Dallas
3-I drove my favorite car ever, my army green Jeep Cherokee
4-I had time for things like scrapbooking and mani-pedis with friends
5-I still didn't even own a computer or cell phone
5 things on today's "to do" list...
1-Study
2-Make five casseroles for a casserole swap at my house
3-Go to the store to get stuff to make casseroles and a much needed diet coke
4-Practice reading with Katie (just figured out she's reading last night!)
5-Jack's soccer practice
5 snacks I enjoy...
1-Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownies
2-Fudge Brownie sundaes from Braum's
3-Chips and salsa
4-Hot Tamales
5-Chocolate chip cookies (could this list explain why I never lose weight?)
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1-pay my tithing
2-pay off student loans
3-buy a bigger house
4-Put part in college funds and 401K
5-I would shop, shop, shop, for clothes, furniture, art
5 places I have lived...
1-Monahans, TX
2- Denton, TX
3-Midland, TX
4-Dallas, TX
5-Burleson, TX (Do we see a pattern here)
5 jobs that I have had...
1-Accounts Payable/Receivable for a crane company
2-Hostess/Bartender in a restaurant
3-Front Desk Clerk in a hotel
4-Secretary for my father in law
5-Bookstore owner
Rules:
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
Hmmm.......I will now tag.....(drum roll).....Ashley, Barbie, Laura, Kisha, and Kacey
3 comments:
Sweet! You are the busiest person I tagged and yet the first to respond. You are AMAZING! I love your snack list--no wonder we're such good friends. P.S. Bayley was over my shoulder reading and just said (before he ran out back into the rain), "Mom, I don't get it.....why does Jack's mom think she needs to lose weight? Ridiculous!"
I LOVE BAYLEY!!! He has moved up to the top of the top of all my favorite people lists!!!
Okay, I finished mine. :) I can't believe Katie's reading!!!
Post a Comment