

Katie comes in the other day with her cupcake maker and all her new baking gear because she wanted to make cupcakes with Aunt Amy. She is the cutest thing. And poor Aunt Amy was trying really hard to get out the door. But she stopped packing and loading so she could make cupcakes with the niece who adores her oh so much.
3 comments:
Cute hat!! I wanna make cupcakes Katie!! You gotta love the sundress in the middle of January!!
Ahhh...the best cupcake maker ever!!! Thank you Aunt Amy, you are the best to stop and love a little girl.
Katie is so cute! I wish I could be in a sundress in January. It has been cold here and we are getting an ice storm as I write...school is already cancealed for tom. Thank you so much for calling me. My website address is
tmanderson16.blogspot.com I look forward to talking again soon...Have fun at book club and tell everyone hi for me and I miss them. DeAnn
Post a Comment