Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Katie is 5


My baby is 5 years old. I feel really old and sooooo sad. She is growing way too fast. This is her sleeping with her stuffed horse nestled in her arms.



Grandy got Katie a couple of really cute outfits for her birthday. This is one. She came in on her birthday and asked when all the presents were going to get here (we don't actually do presents until the summer). I told Grandy and she had to get her a present. The girl is rotten.



I took cupcakes to her school. I made incredible blueberry lemon cupcakes with fresh blueberries and lemon icing. Half the kids threw them in the trash. Katie devoured hers. I had one and all I can say is those kids just don't know what a good cupcake is.

2 comments:

Karen Buxton said...

The cupcakes sound great to me! I'm sure I would have eaten 10. My kids think that blueberries don't belong in muffins (except for Aiden) so now I know that they aren't alone in this thinking.

dlriley said...

What a beautiful girl. She should be a child model and I'm not just saying that because she belongs to me. %, wow!!! Love the clothes!!! I have such good taste!!!