Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Now I'm the happiest wife in the world
So, I have probably mentioned to a few of you that I am taking 18 hours this semester. I can not emphasize enough how incredibly stressed I am about this course load. I have 8 separate classes I have to attend plus a 30 minute clinic assignment where I will do therapy twice a week. But it will all be over in 3 months and 2 weeks (that's what I keep telling myself). You may be asking yourself how I plan to get through this. Well, I am soooooo excited. I found a wonderful, dear, wonderful woman who is going to start cleaning my house once a week. I'll pay her of course for this incredible gift of cleanliness. But it feels like a gift even though there will be money changing hands. I have wanted to find someone during the previous semesters but it is hard to open your door to just anyone and this is a person I know and trust. Not to mention my house gets a little dirty during the semester and my pride really hates the idea of someone outside the family seeing just how filthy we really are. Now, I don't know how long it will last. She may get sick of us real quick, but in the meantime I feel that the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders. So I am the happiest wife in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I completely understand what you're saying. I am soooo happy for you!! It will go a long way to helping you not completely becoming an insane person trying to keep up with soo much. Love you!!!
Awesome! If she feels like cleaning in exchange for baked goods, send her my way!
Yea!!! I hope your semester goes great. :) Can you please tell Sydney that we wish her luck on her audition. I read her blog about it, but I couldn't post a comment.
Post a Comment