Katie came home from school Friday the proudest I think I have ever seen her. She won the honor of taking home the "Busy Bee" bag with her for the weekend. She received this honor by getting smiley faces everyday and she says because she told someone she liked their picture. Whatever the reason, this was a very special event for her. The busy bee is a hand puppet. He is in a book bag and the book bag contains a journal. We have to write down what we did with busy bee for the weekend and include pictures of things she did with busy bee. Katie carried that bag everywhere with her Friday and Saturday. Here are a few of the pictures from her adventure with busy bee.
2 comments:
That is awesome. Tell her I am so proud of her. What a great reward to earn and it looks like she had a wonderful time with it!
Oh she is soooo cute I love her riding her bike with busy bee!
Post a Comment