I have become a self-talker. I talk to myself all the time. I think that is probably pretty normal, but I do it in front of people. I feel like I'm losing it.
Also, I talk to our iRobot Roomba, AKA Robie on a very regular basis. In my defense, everyone in the family does it. Robie eats anything in his path and we find ourselves scolding him. It makes no sense, but we do it anyway. Sometimes he gets stuck and we talk him out of his stuckness. Sometimes he bothers us while we're doing the dishes or sitting at the table. We tell him to quit being a pest. It's truly ridiculous. We know it's a machine but we can't help ourselves.
Then there is the fact that Jesse's pet frog is the cutest dang thing on the planet. I baby talk little Job and study with hanging out on my chest. It's odd to say the least. I don't know what makes me do it, but I just love this frog.
1 comment:
That's so funny! I really want a roomba now b/c of all of your stories.
Post a Comment